Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blogs and eZines
- Frankly Built and Emily the Engineer
- Tool Guyd
- Embedded World
- Teach Me Micro
- Ikea Hackers
- Circuit.io Blog
- Make Use of Technology Simplified
- Maker Advisor
- Dronebot Workshop
- Lukas Pomykal Anycubic Kossell 3D printer Upgrades and Software configuration
- Droid builders R2D2 Builders
- Open Electronics
- MD0MDI Radio Ham site with lots of info
- Blake McFarland Sculpture and Art installations
- KO4BB Radio Ham and Electronics enthusiast personal site, Manuals, Microwave and a wiki.
Sell Your Stuff
- Tindle Awesome things directly from makers (Electronics and projects).
- Etsy Handmade, vintage and Custom
- eBay The worlds marketplace
- CrateJoy Marketplace helps subscription box businesses find subscribers in their niche.
- iCraft Gifts Handmade-only Marketplace is for true artists and crafters.
- IndiCart Community of Independent Shops
- Folksy A place to buy and sell handcrafted or designed work from UK designer-makers.
Projects and plans
- Random Nerd Tutorials
- Volos Projects - YouTube Channel about MCU and Display projects
- ESPHome ESP8266/ESP32 Home Automation system
- Thingverse 3D models repository
- April Wilkerson
- Electronics Lab
Spec Sheets and Info
- SB Components SB MCU Information
- LCD Wiki - Specs of many commonly used LCD display modules
- Pighixxx Pin-outs and circuits
- ESP32 Net
- SB Components Learning Page
- Repair Wiki Louis Rossmann's repair wiki
- ASCII American Standard Code for Information Interchange
- Python Programming Language
- WikiHow "the most trusted how-to site on the internet"
Calculators and Utilities
- Engineering Toolbox Countless calculators and tables with useful information for engineers and makers alike
- Time and Date Calculators and utilities for working with dates and times.
- 66 Pacific Electronic and RF Calculators
- Cell Mapper Locate Cell towers on maps to calculate coverage
- World Time Buddy Time zone conversion
- MPG Calculator Enter miles and Litres and get MPG etc.
Standards Organisations and Bodys
- MIPI Alliance Interface specifications for mobile, automotive, IoT and more-
- British Polymer Clay Guild
- GTMA UK Manufacturing trade association
- STEM Resources UK
- The Crafts Council
- Creative Commons Licensing for sharing
Maker Spaces and Clubs
- AOGFB An Online Guide for Beginners
- The Electronics Club A lot of good advice for newcomers to electronics projects
- Electronics Hobbyist
- Graham Knott’s Website electronics teacher in Cambridge
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology Browse issues of E&T Education magazine
- The North Carolina State University Electronics Tutorial good explanations of various electronics topics.
- Williamson Labs Electronics Tutorial This site provides explanations of basic electronics con-cepts with good illustrations and fun animations.
- ESP32 Display Code
- TTGO T-Display Projects
- Instructables TTGO T-Display
- Github Xinyuan-LilyGO
- Pinouts The Pinouts Book
- Makers Central Show
- Mac Open Web A collection of open and indie Mac, iOS, and web apps that help promote the open web.
- FlatHub The Linux App Store
- The Knowledge Online TV and Film suppliers listing
- Kay's TV and Film suppliers listing
- 4rfv TV and Film suppliers listing
- The Makers Directory
- The Crafts Council Directory
- The Heritage Crafts Makers Directory
- Make Southwest Directory
- Minus Zero Degrees Information about the IBM 51xx family of PCs
|Note on links: These links are provided as-is. They are not endorsements of the organisations listed, we have no affiliation with them and are provided here for education and reference use only. If you find a broken link please let us know.